ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Jan 12, 2017

MOONLIGHT BEACH AS A FAMILY OF FOUR


There was a day between Christmas and New Years that was totally dreamy and will always be remembered as one of my favorite days. We didn't do anything out of the ordinary... the morning was spent cleaning and organizing and after a later lunch we decided to take an unplanned trip to one of our favorite parks/beaches, Moonlight Beach. 

The weather was a little chilly but the kids wanted to play by the water anyway. The sunset was beautiful and the kids were so giggly and happy. Naomi was literally making me belly laugh and both she and Carter were so thrilled to just be with us.  I can hear their little giggles as I recall the night right now and it gives me butterflies! It was just one of those perfect days and for me, sort of felt like our last little hoorah as a family of four. It kind of reminded me of this day with Carter a few weeks before Naomi was born. I appreciate experiencing one perfect day before a new baby comes. It gives me closure and helps me feel ready for the life changing event of adding another little one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment