ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Jan 9, 2018

SQUISHY SHILOH

Last week, a glorious thing happened.

I managed to get the older two kids asleep while Shiloh was taking her morning nap. It's amazing what makes me feel invincible these days but getting all 3 of my kids asleep at the same time is on the list.

I did chores around the house until I heard noises coming from Shiloh.

Then we had a whole hour of alone time. It was a really good hour.

I went through all the emotions that come from anticipating the big first birthday. Happy and sad. I couldn't stop loving on her. She kept crawling up the glass door, feeling so proud of herself. 

With each baby, I usually have one word that reminds me of them during that first year. Carter's was happy and Naomi's was sweet.

Shiloh's is squishy.


Every part of her is scrumptious. Quite frankly, I'm not sure how she is still here since every day I want to gobble her up. 

Expect a major Shiloh overload this week since I have about 582,395 posts on her from last year that I never got around to publishing. That's an exaggeration ;) but there is a lot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment