ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Jan 2, 2018

THE FIRST DAY OF 2018

Consisted of wearing cozy socks and sweats until 3 o' clock
me convincing Daron to work from home
lots of cleaning and organizing 
the cutest daddy/daughter lovin'


these two wrecking havoc in their new jeep and cracking me up while doing it...


admiration for the pretty palms in our backyard


a messy house with the cutest 3-toothed grinning Shiloh


and a walk/bike ride along the 101. 


we rounded out the night with tacos from The Taco Stand. As I was devouring my carne asada taco Daron reminded me that one of my New Year's resolutions was to not eat meat, hahaha. How did I not even make it one day!!????? He was staring at me, trying not to laugh, and said, "How about those New Year's resolutions huh?" 

So classic.

Welcome 2018! Hoping we can have a do-over where I officially start my resolutions tomorrow instead!!!????



No comments:

Post a Comment